Kerala is a home of mesmerizing exotic beaches, hill stations and its natural landscape is covered with lush green surroundings that resonate the ambiance of natural beauty at its best. The Ayurveda Retreat which is situated in Kerala is rich in medicinal herbal plantations and other natural herbs due to its humid climate. The best time to visit Ayurveda retreat in Kerala is in the monsoon season which starts from July and ends till September.
The Ayurveda retreat destinations in Kerala offers the best suitable natural Ayurvedic rejuvenation package to rejuvenate our emotional, physical and spiritual well being.There are many wonderful Ayurveda retreat packages offered in India choosing the best package that will fulfill all your requirement is a very rigorous task. With the help of the expert like Incredible Zindagi, which provides the best Ayurveda retreat package at an affordable cost that will cater all your needs and requirements.
Why Enrolling In Ayurveda Retreat In Kerala Is Essential For You?
Here is the list of benefits which you will experience after enrolling in the Ayurveda retreat program in Kerala:
- It will rejuvenate the well being of a person emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- The spa sessions performed in the Ayurveda retreat in Kerala is essential for optimal body functioning.
- The Ayurvedic therapy is capable of reversing the aging effect that comes after the 40s and imparts beautiful wrinkle free skin tone.
- These Ayurveda Retreats In Kerala are a safe haven for all the people who want to take care of their skin as the various natural therapies undertaken here focuses on nourishing the skin tone and providing moisture to the skin.
- It ensures the proper blood flow among various vital organs of the body.
- This retreat will help to treat your body from all the body imbalances which you are experiencing due to bad lifestyle choices like sleeping late at night, unhealthy eating of junk food, drinking packaged food items, having an addiction of some kind like smoking, drugs, alcohol etc.
- These retreats are very effective for eliminating the all the bad habits that are draining your focus and vitality of your body and provide you with support and a proper nourishment to counterbalance all the ill-effects of the addiction.
Highlights Of The Ayurveda Retreat In Kerala
There are many types of natural ayurvedic therapies that are practiced throughout the Ayurveda retreat in Kerala. The most prominently used technique is that of Panchakarma. The Ayurvedic body detoxification technique of Panchakarma is practiced in the retreat to cleanse and purify the body by eliminating all the unnecessary toxins that are causing the imbalance in the body.
The natural ayurvedic technique of Panchakarma involves the various treatments such as the one given below:
- The practice of nasal administrations that will refresh your nasal cavity for imparting better breathing abilities.
- The practice of natural steam therapy that will eliminate all the harmful toxins from your body through sweat.
- The herbal oil massage using the natural ayurvedic ointments to rejuvenate our body.
- The Practice of doing ayurvedic Basti therapy which involves the process of injecting various types of herbal natural remedies inside the rectum in the liquid form and performing the water enema afterward.
All these natural techniques are undertaken with only one goal of providing the purification of the mind, body, and soul.
What Are The Facilities Provided By Incredible Zindagi at Ayurveda Retreat In Kerala?
Given below are the list of various services provided by the Incredible Zindagi at the Ayurveda retreat center in Kerala to make your experience a comfortable and memorable one.
- The facility of free Wi-Fi at the Ayurveda retreat center.
- A luxury suite with well-furnished Air-conditioned rooms.
- The luxurious bathroom with hot and cold shower facilities.
- The availability of multilingual staff members in order to interact with customers with different speaking language.
- A facility of Ayurveda center in order to perform beauty enhancement ayurvedic massages.
- 24x7 assistance for the customers to resolve any underlying issues.
- The first class road transportation facility for taking care of arrival and departure of the customers.
- The Concierge desk that will provide assistance to any customers by resolving doubts and issues during the entire phase of Ayurveda retreat in Kerala.
What Is The General Curriculum Of Ayurveda Retreat Program In Kerala?
Given below are the list of various types of activities that will be performed during the phase of Ayurveda retreat program.
- The basic Orientation program is conducted to familiarize the people about the various fundamental aspects of the entire Ayurveda retreat program and its impact on their day-to-day life.
- Regular sessions of ayurvedic treatments to purify the body from its ailments and comfort the mind.
- Counselling sessions regarding discussing the various ways to overcome the addiction problems from its root and tips of living a healthy stress free life.
- The Ayurvedic organic meal recommendation that will provide all the necessary nutrition which are required for a healthy body.
- The healthy drink recommendation like drinking herbal green tea which is rich in antioxidant capabilities which strengthen our immune system.
- A healthy peaceful environment with a highly interactive community that will resonate the entire experience.
- Discussion of changing bad lifestyle habits like late sleeping, eating junk food etc.
- Discussing and implementing a proper diet plan of ayurvedic nutritional meals with a good and optimal combination of carbohydrates, fats( healthy fat ) and protein.
- Availability of private yoga sessions for performing various yoga postures under the supervision of a yoga instructor that will help to make the body flexible and healthy.
- Implementation of Panchakarma technique which is an ayurvedic process that will eradicate all the impurities from our body by natural means.
- Sessions of deep breathing exercises like meditation and pranayama to clear our mind by removing all the negative thoughts which are disturbing our mind and making it difficult to focus.
- Ayurveda spa facilities for beauty enhancement and body purification through natural means.
- Facility of consultation from highly experienced professional Ayurveda doctors in order to overcome any medical problems which you are experiencing such as a backache, anxiety, depression, addiction of some kind etc. by the application of natural ayurvedic remedies.
- The Ayurveda doctor checks and provides you with recommendations regarding your food habits and lifestyle changes that are necessary to treat the imbalance in your body.
In order to stay healthy and focused with the implication of natural ayurvedic remedies, then consider enrolling in the Ayurveda retreat program in Kerala under the supervision of Incredible Zindagi which provides an expert opinion in choosing the most wonderful Ayurveda retreat packages at an affordable cost that will help to rejuvenate your body physically, emotionally and spiritually.