India is the best and most wonderful place to spend your holidays. India is rich in geographical and cultural diversity and contains the most breathtaking natural landscape of sensational coastlines, Himalayas, and exotic beaches that will make your day. Journey to India is really affordable for most of the western country folks who visit India every year for the purposes of sightseeing, learning the art and craft of yoga, fundamentals of Ayurveda, Vedic literature and yogic science.
The perfect cultural blend along with traditional moral values and spiritual growth attracts a lot of international tourists to visit India across the globe. There are many yoga holidays packages in India which offer services of yoga, meditation, Ayurvedic natural treatments, sightseeing, and adventure activities like camping and mountain biking. The most supportive and kind-hearted staff members of the yoga center will make your stay as luxurious and as comfortable as possible by offering services like free Wi-fi, nutritious Indian cuisine, transportation facilities etc.
Although there are a ton of yoga holiday packages in India choosing the best one among them needs the help of a professional consultation medium like Incredible Zindagi which provides the most wonderful recommendations on choosing the most suitable package that will serve the needs of its customers and well within the budget in the hassle-free scenario.
Prerequisites To Know Before Yoga Holiday Package in India
- Carry a booklet containing the most amazing description about the place and a Hindi to English Dictionary to better grasp the language of India.
- Get Vaccinated for the most common diseases of the east like Malaria just to be on the safer side.
- Get yourself accustomed to the Indian food cuisine as at the yoga center as you will be provided with 3 meals a day of a pure vegetarian diet rich in ayurvedic herbs and spices to boost up your yoga holiday experience.
- Shop for the clothes and accessories that you will require in your yoga holidays such as Indian attire clothes and comfortable wear to practice yoga with full ease and relaxation.
- Learn the basics of the Hindi language. It is not compulsory as the yoga center has bilingual staff members but it will help you in communicating with the common folks.
- As a participant you need to follow all the rules and regulations set forth by the yoga holiday center.
- Always consult with a third party consultation medium like Incredible Zindagi which using its expertize will help you as a friend in choosing the perfect holiday package to fulfill your requirement.
The Most Wonderful Top 3 Yoga Holiday Destinations In India
Enlisted below are the list of most wonderful and amazing destinations for a yoga holiday in India:
- Yoga Holidays in Kerela: It is the best spot for spending your yoga holiday as this wonderful place covered with exotic beaches, natural lush green surroundings, a storehouse of ayurvedic knowledge and wisdom will provide you with a perfect atmosphere that will help you to commune with nature and gain spiritual enlightenment. It will rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul.
- Yoga Holiday in Rishikesh: It is the most amazing thing that you can do during your holiday. There are many points of interest in Rishikesh apart from having a wonderful yoga retreat center such as Satsang sessions near the shores of the holy river the Ganges, adventure activities like river rafting, hiking in the Himalayas etc. You will learn a lot about the Indian cultural heritage of Ayurveda, Vedic literature and yogic science from the highly trained experts.
- Yoga holiday destination in Goa: It is a remarkable way to sunbath in the wonderful beaches of goa and enjoying the natural beauty of this tropical place. The yoga centers in Goa also offers a special type of yoga retreat such as Bamboo yoga retreat having beach huts which are environment-friendly for accommodation facility. This place also carries out natural ayurvedic massages, reiki, spa sessions etc to relieve the stress and anxiety.
What's Included in The Yoga Holidays Package in India?
Enlisted below are the list of things which are included in the yoga holiday retreat package. (Some of the things mentioned below may vary depending upon the location of the yoga retreat center).
- Daily yoga session early in the morning before sunrise such as Suryanamaskar etc to feel the warmth of mother nature.
- Regular deep breathing exercises like meditation and pranayama to clear out the mind by eliminating all the disturbing thoughts from the mind and developing a positive attitude towards life.
- Optional crash course on the learning the ayurvedic cooking from the chefs who knows about the perfect blend of nutrition and taste.
- The expert counseling sessions are also conducted to sort out the various life and health-related issues by providing a perfect solution.
- The ayurvedic massage facilities are also available that will include an ayurvedic spa bath, steam therapy, aromatherapy, herbal bath with natural ointments and yoga nidra technique.
- Team building adventurous activity like hiking, river rafting, trekking, and camping in order to explore and navigate nature.
Outcomes Of Enrolling In Yoga Holiday Program In India
The most exciting journey of Yoga holiday bears many advantages to our health and personality some of them are given below:
- You will explore the most wonderful natural landscape of India ranging from beautiful exotic beaches of Goa to the banks of holy river Gangas. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the tropical climate of India along with enjoying the taste of ayurvedic Indian meals.
- You will learn about the basic fundamentals of Ayurveda, Vedic literature, yogic science and apply this in your regular life.
- You will become a better judge of character and improve your decision-making process.
- You will rediscover your true potential by involving yourself in the team building activities carried out at the yoga center.
- You will make new friends along the way and the yoga holiday program will give you a chance to increase your social circle.
- You will forget about all the tensions of your stressful life and gets a golden opportunity to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul naturally.
- You will accept the yoga teachings in your daily life and apply the ayurvedic natural remedies in your diet.
- The will understand the usefulness of time and learn how much time you waste every day using the social media.
Are you experiencing the symptoms of Stress & Anxiety? Are you looking for a temporary break? Then choose the yoga holiday package recommended by the Incredible Zindagi which provides you with the most compact yoga holiday package available at an affordable cost and hassle-free scenario.